What size Dumpsters does In-'N-Out use and how much will they hold?
Size Dimensions Pickups Holds 6 yd 12 x 8 x 2 ft tall Est 2-3 PU 2 Tons 10 yd 12 x 8 x 3 ft tall Est 4-5 PU 3 Tons 15 yd 12 x 8 x 4.5 ft tall Est 7-8 PU 4.5 Tons 20 yd 17 x 7 x 5 ft tall Est 11-12 PU 6 Tons 30 yd 22 x 8 x 5.5 ft tall Est 14-16 PU 6 Tons 40 yd 22 x 8 x 8 ft tall Est 22-24 PU 6 Tons
What is included in the In-'N-Out Dumpster Services?
- Drop Off
- Dump and Return
- Disposal Fees
In-’N-Out is the only waste removal company that does not charge a ”fuel surcharge fee or an environmental fee”
What items are prohibited to go in the dumpsters?
- Hazardous Materials
- Liquids of any Sort
- Oils or Lubricants
- Rubber Tires or Railroad Ties
- Flammables, propane tanks, fuel, anti-freeze, etc.
- Medical Waste
- Batteries, pesticides, chemicals, aerosol cans
- Appliances will incur an extra charge
What is the delivery and Pick-Up process?
- In-’N-Out will deliver the dumpster on the day requested
- Once the dumpster is full, it is the customer’s responsibility to call In-’N-Out and order the swap or pickup
- In-’N-Out will place the dumpster based on the request of the customer. If it needs to be placed on the street, there may or may not be a permit required. We can help with permit assistance
- If the dumpster is needed longer than the given 7 days, there will be a small daily rental charge
What is the required payment method?
Unless you have established an account, we accept all major credit cards
To establish an account call us at 502-387-7600
Are you licensed to do this type of work?
Yes! All employees, trucks, and equipment are fully licensed and insured